Tue, Sep. 17, 2019 9:30am — 10:30am | Central Otago
Summerfruit NZ’s second round of consultation on the renewal of the commodity levy begins next week in Central Otago. All commercial summerfruit growers are encouraged to attend one of three meetings organised for next week:
- 4pm Monday, 16 September - Victoria Arms Hotel (function room), 65-75 Melmore Terrace, Cromwell
- 9.30am Tuesday, 17 September - 103 The Store, 103 Scotland Street, Roxburgh
- 2.30pm Tuesday, 17 September - Summerfruit Industry Meeting, The Orchard Gardens, 576 Dunstan Rd, Alexandra, see session details below.
- 2.30pm - Accessing the Australian Market
- 3.30pm - Biosecurity: Looking closer at the Auckland Fruit Fly Response
- 4.30pm - Commodity Levy Renewal Round 2 discussions
Please RSVP by midday Friday, 13 September to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which one of these meetings you will be attending.
We're looking forward to catching up with as many growers as possible in the second round of meetings.