Tue, Sep. 28, 2021 3:00pm — 5:00pm | Clyde
Summerfruit growers are invited to a meeting being arranged by Summerfruit NZ's Richard Mills and open to growers from other sectors. While the full agenda is yet to be confirmed, the draft agenda below shows what to expect.
Date: 28 September 2021
Venue: Clyde Rugby Clubrooms
- Spotted Laternfly biosecurity threat awareness raising by Plant & Food Research
- Bacterial disease control, Virginia Marroni, update of thesis outcomes
- Update on progress of SFFF ‘new insecticide' progress, Jack Hughes
- Other topics as may be proposed
- Labour issues across the sectors in Central Otago.
Richard is hoping there may be some trade displays at this meeting and is working on those arrangements now. If you have any questions please contact Richard Mills on 021 632 559 or by email to email@example.com