Wed, Jun. 28, 2023 10:00am | Hastings
All are welcome, including stone fruit growers.
• A chance to view FOPs plantings of differing ages and cultivars
• Grower-led discussion on tree training, pruning and 2023/24 production targets
• An opportunity for growers, consultants, and researchers to share their experiences,
and learn from each other.
10-10.45 am: Rockit™ Ormond Road Orchard, 223 Ormond Road, Hastings
• Viewing of Rockit™ approaching 3rd leaf
• Hosts: Todd Blackman and Rockit™ team.
11-11.45 am: T&G Global Evenden Orchard, Twyford, Hastings
• Viewing of Envy™ and Jazz™ approaching 8th leaf
• Please use Raupare Road entrance (opposite Trotter Road)
• Hosts: Ben Rimmer and Andrew McIntyre.
12-12.45 pm: Glenmore Orchard, 37 Twyford Road, RD5, Hastings
• Hosts Glenn & Ingrid Riddell – viewing of Dazzle™ (approaching 5th leaf) and Kiku
(approaching 7th leaf).
Health and Safety: Please sign in on arrival at each orchard (using the onsite app).
For enquiries, please contact Ben.vanHooijdonk@plantandfood.co.nz or 021 245 9932.