This manual is a reference document for the implementation of biosecurity measures specific to the New Zealand summerfruit industry. It describes the relevant biosecurity guidelines and principles to assist you in protecting your orchard from the introduction and spread of exotic organisms.
We encourage you to download a copy of the biosecurity manual, read through the guidelines and complete the best practice checklist to develop a better understanding of your own orchard’s biosecurity.
We welcome your feedback so we can incorporate your experiences in future versions of this manual. Please email feedback to Juan Rosales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biosecurity manual (PDF)
- Appendix 1 – Best practice checklist 2019 (PDF)
- Appendix 2 – Pest monitoring 2019 (PDF)
- Appendix 3 – Visitors' register 2019 (PDF)
Using an editable PDF
- Download the PDF from the website to your hard drive.
- You must save it to your hard drive before editing it.
- Open the editable PDF in a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat.
- Once you've edited the PDF then save it again to your system.