Fri, Jul. 28, 2023 10:45am — 1:00pm | Magdalinos Room, Havelock North Function Centre
NZ Apples & Pears is facilitating an all-of-horticulture grower meeting on behalf of the HB Horticulture Advisor Group. The meeting will include an update from government officials on the North Island Weather Events Loan Guarantee Scheme and the Primary Producer Finance Scheme.
All growers are welcome to attend this meeting.
Friday 28th July 2023, 10:45am to 1pm
Magdalinos Room, Havelock North Function Centre
- 10.45am: Tea/Coffee and mingle
- 11.00am: Update on the North Island Weather Events Loan Guarantee Scheme and the Primary Producer Finance Scheme (Government Officials)
- 12.00pm: Sediment and Debris Fund Update - Gus Charteris
- Waste Update (Silt, Extenday and Bird Netting)
- Mixed Waste Burning – Charlote Drury
- Land Use – Potential to use cropping leases to recover – Dereck Ferguson
- HAG all-of-hort recovery project update – Dean Smith
- Mental Wellbeing Support Update – Bel Gunson, Rural Support Trust
- 1.00pm Close
Light lunch from 1pm.