Thu, Mar. 30, 2023 6:30pm — 8:30pm | Wanderers Community Sport Club
The Ministry of Primary Industries, Mahia Kotahi, and Workbridge have partnered together to gather local businesses, IWI’s, development agencies, and employers to discuss labour in general, share stories, and network.
This is an opportunity to:
- Network and engage with peers in a collaborative space
- Explore new ways of nurturing diverse and inclusive employment opportunities
- Learn about local labour challenges and possible solutions
- Hear first-hand success stories from similar projects
- Discuss your own vacancies and recruitment issues
You can register via the website, email or call Jacqui on 021 2400 293 to confirm your attendance.